Questions for the Board 


Contact List for Marquette County Waterfront Property Owners


Questions About.. Call The..
Alterations to your shoreline or buffer zone*

Zoning Department

Aquatic plants/algae


Backyard Conservation UW-Extension or Land COnservation Dept.
Building / remodeling * Zoning Department
County or local lake association Land Conservation Department
Cutting Trees and Shrubs * Zoning Department
Driveways, garages * Zoning Department
Fish & Wildlife DNR Fish / Game Manager
Piers, docks, boathouses* Zoning Department or DNR
Quiet hours / boat and jet ski use DNR or Lake Association
Sanitary / septic requirements * Zoning Department
Shoreline buffer restoration * Land Conservation Department
Shoreline setbacks & protection * Zoning Department
Yard care and the environment UW-Extension CNRED Agent

Marquette County Zoning Department: (608) 297-9136 Ext 259

Marquette County DNR Office (Wautoma): (920) 787-4686

Marquette County UW - Extension: (608) 297-9153

Marquette County Land Conservation Department: (608) 297-9175

UW - Extension - Lakes Program: (715) 346-2116

*These activities may require a permit or have guidelines to follow. Please contact appropriate agency for more information.


Page last updated on 02/01/18.
© 2018